Palm Desert's Personal Trainer & Bootcamp Instructor

Why Provo’s Personal Trainer And Premiere Bootcamp Instructor Is Singing Provo’s Praises


Okay, so living here in Utah County, we are all aware of the (dare I say) frugal community in which we reside. However, being in the service industry I have seen something that others perhaps might not.

There is good, kind, generous people everywhere and Utah County is no different. Religion, or spiritual pursuit’s aside, the bottom line is this place is chock full of fantastic people.

Having come from Los Angeles, I am still (after more than 10 years) a stranger in a strange land. I am different and that is just the way it is. Different is the new same, right?

In LA, the fitness landscape is different, the perception of value is different and those who are successful in my industry are more often than not, well respected and revered for what they do and subsequently, they are robustly rewarded for doing so.

I am definitely not saying that trainers in LA are better per se than they are here on planet Provo, what I am saying is that the overall mindset about gratuity is more openly postulated and provided. Now, with that being said, I need to communicate this. I mean, Provo is considered one of the Countries great service cities.

The bootcamps here on planet Provo are really taking off. They are growing in numbers and they are also morphing into their own brand of family-like fun & fitness tribes. I am having a blast with them and I feel that being Utah County’s premiere bootcamp provider, I have really drawn the pinnacle of intersecting people, passion and purpose. I love this profession… Sorry, back to the action.

I cannot say it often or loud enough… I am very grateful to be so fortunate and am so very appreciative to the kind, generous and open bootcampers I have been able to attract to these fantastic group training programs.

Currently I am utilizing 25 integrated bodyweight, plyometrics, kettlebell and multi-muscle, multi-joint compound movements to choose from per workout. Each workout is predesigned based on who, how, why and what is necessary and needed to build beautiful lean muscles, burn a bounty of burden- baring fat and feel and function like never before.


My arsenal of over 1,000 exercises is slowly being put to the test and with each and every workout the campers are doing about 1,000 reps in a 30 minute time frame. If you think about it, 1,000 reps in 30 minutes… Wow! That is some pretty dang good conditioning to be able to not only endure, but persevere such brutal, physiological annihilation. So, again…Thanks everyone for making my time here on planet Provo worth serving.

Go figure, I set out to write an article about how awesome doing a fitness-fusion bootcamp in here on planet Provo can be and I end up writing about how grateful I am for being blessed with the opportunity to do them, as well as how great and gracious the people here on planet Provo have been to me.


In Passion, Purpose And Postulation,

Kurt Lee Hurley         

3 comments:

  1. Well defined and creative thoughts.
    The contents are well suited place.
    Very attractive page.
    Looking great.
    Personal Trainer in Brentwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much as you have been willing to share information with us. We will forever admire all you have done here because you have made my work as easy as ABC. mobilità articolare roma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good read always prefer to read the quality content

    ReplyDelete

We value your opinion! If you have any ideas, comments, or questions, please feel free to leave them here.